How many of you use to work from home? I know there are some of you who work on a full time job, someone part time, some are freelancing…but when you catch that ocassion just to enjoy your busy hours from home, do you really enjoy it as much as i do? HOME – is where i can feel myself more concentrated, more productive sometimes (because it takes like 40 mins to drive to my office) and sometimes it’s just a waste of time to drive 2 hours there and back, so when i have a long list #todo things on that day i choose my favorite corner from my house and i stay calm to save time for my productive day.
I am usually starting my working day right after I take Teo to kindergarten, so i just drink my coffee in front of my computer (with no breakfast) or i take an early lunch during the day:)))
Someone asked me how i manage to stay active on instagram, and be able to manage my work and my tasks (isn’t there a mess in everything i do and how i do it?).
So i just want to tell you guys a secret!!! Start everything from A to Z. Everything should be done by steps. I’ve teached during my life that best results of my work and my family is that everything i use to plan is to do it step by step, strategically done, this works.
For this to manage I start my day with:
- Emails first (Reply immediately and Flag the important ones not to forget on the second day)
- Calendar planning (with done and undone things)
- Working on tasks (clients, team, myself)
- Set the week plan with future activities
- Set a reminder which will remind you about blog/linkedin/instagram posts (reminders work so good for me)
- Don’t forget to eat on right time and healthy (no carbs and no gas beverages during the day)
- Follow your monthly/annual goals and set the others to achieve
- Don’t forget to focus on other important things; family, friends.
- And always remember ”FAMILY FIRST”!!!
On this point my working day is over and i am easily turning on my second role – MOM and plan evening activities for Teo and my family.